background

1/31/14

Get Fit!

After all the food I will be eating this weekend I'll be in need of a good workout! I've been searching everywhere for some new, interesting work-out machines that don't cost a fortune. I want something different than my treadmill, something that wont bore me and will encourage me to actually work out.

Kind of like this Evertone Hyrdo Motion Stepper, which has unique twisting actions that help work buns and thighs without stressing your bones and joints. Features adjustable stepping height, handle bar to help you keep your balance, non-slip foot plates for secure stepping and on-board electronics that display steps, total steps, calories burned, steps per minute and time. 


Once I'm done working my legs I'll test out the new Chair Gym. It features over 50 different exercises that give you a total body workout without bulky weights. In just minutes a day, I'll  improve my strength, flexibility and boost energy levels. I'm excited to see how it works!


For some reason no matter how much I work out, my abs always can use a little more work. I'm hoping this 4-Pad Pulse Massager will do the trick.  It delivers safe, effective electric impulses directly to your muscles. These impulses mimic the action potential coming from the central nervous system to trigger muscle contractions. 


After eating healthy and working out consistently I'll be ready to weight myself and see what I've accomplished.  This Big Dial Bath Scale is so accurate that they use them in doctors offices.
The extra large platform gives you more foot space and its over sized dial is easy to read. 


 I can't wait to start making progress and begin my journey to a healthy lifestyle!

No comments:

Post a Comment