background

6/19/13

Out of Season Goodies

They always say you're supposed to buy things when they're out of season because you'll get them for cheaper. For some reason I always forget. Spring time rolls around and I purchase my lawn mower at full price, or temperatures start dropping and then I finally start looking for a good space heater. Not this year. I'm definitely buying things out of season to save as much money as possible.

Even though I know it's only June I plan on purchasing this Electric Snow Thrower. The winter in Minnesota tends to come a lot sooner than anyone desires and I want to be prepared. This Electric Snow Blower is a Heartland returned item, which makes it even cheaper! Even though there may be cosmetic blemishes, who cares when I'm getting it for under $100?!



Same goes for this Premium Heater. New, these things can run for well over $200 and I do not want to spend that much in the dead of the winter. I'm buying this one now for under $120!


Don't wait until the last minute to get your necessities, get them early, for much cheaper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment