background

6/11/13

Office Supplies Galore!

I just recently upgraded my home office into my work office and now I need all the things I have at work to be at home too. I need to make sure I can get all the items I need for my office without spending more money than I make!

So many of the things I use in my everyday job are so expensive! For instance, my paper shredder at work probably cost at least $500, but I found this paper shredder at Heartland America for only $89.99. The high performance motor and blade system crushes everything in its path including stacks of paper, CDs, paper clips, staples and more. This will work perfect for getting rid of all private documents.

My computer at work has all of my documents and photos on it and I need a way to transport items and take it home with me, to be able to work from home. This USB Digital Picture Storage will definitely do the job. With just one click, Photo Bank automatically searches for and saves all your digital photos. Once the first backup is done, each future backup only copies the recent additions or modifications. 

I print several packets of paper a day and need a printer at home that can handle it all. This Panasonic Multifunction Printer will do the trick.  It prints and copies everything in rich monochromatic 600x600 resolution and scans color images at interpolated resolutions of up to 19,200x19,200 dpi. Also features 150-sheet paper tray that minimizes the need to refill, Quick ID Copy function that copies both sides of an original consecutively, print speeds of up to 19 pages per minute. Doesn't get any better than that!

With these items my office at home is starting to take shape. I know if I ever need inexpensive office items, Heartland America will always be there for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment