background

6/6/13

Father's Day Deals!

It is always buying my Dad presents for Father's Day, he has everything he could ever need, and he never gives me ideas on what to buy him. Luckily Heartland America has plenty of options for Dad and all for reasonable prices. I'll definitely be shopping at Heartland for Dad this year.

I could get him new sunglasses, he's always loosing his. These Gargoyles Shakedown Sunglasses have 100% UV protection and they look cool! The also feature lightweight flexible nylon frames with locking snap-pin stop hinges, soft rubber temple tips and non-slip soft nose pads. 

 I can never go wrong getting Dad tools, he's always in the garage working on something. I know he has a lot of tools already but he has to many mis-matched tools that maybe a whole new set would be good for him. Especially this 184 Piece set with screwdrivers, wrenches, drill bits and plenty more.

But there is nothing Dad really loves more than his motorcycle. He has had the same helmet for probably the last 10 years and could definitely use a new one. This flame helmet will keep him protected and make him look cool.



Or maybe I should get him a new vest, I know he could use one of those too. This "Live to Ride" leather vest is just his style. 




No matter what gift I choose, I'm sure my Dad will love it. He loves Heartland America and no matter what I get him I know he'll be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment