background

4/2/13

Golf Season

50 degrees this weekend in Minnesota, I cannot wait to break out my golf clubs and hit the course. Nothing beats a nice sunny day while playing golf with all my buddies. One thing I do hate about it though is buying new clubs or balls and spending way too much money.

Heartland America has a whole golf section online and in their catalog that helps me get set for the season without breaking the bank. Like this 60 Pack of Yellow Golf Balls, it's only $39.99!

Or these TaylorMade golf balls that usually are $39.99, now only $29.99 for a full 24 pack!

This year I definitely need to work on my putting game. I can drive the ball just fine, but a good putter will definitely help bring my score up. This Powerbilt Putter better do the trick because I cannot afford to lose another round of golf.


And of course I could always use a new driver. This driver has PowerShelf in the back of the head for optimal center of gravity and reduced spin rate; patent pending shape and Maximum-Extension Hosel technology that fight slicing; jumbo 450cc head with the one of the largest driver faces in golf; & reduced toe weighting to reduce slicing. 


I have my tee time set and I'm all ready for the season. Are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment