background

3/28/13

Getting in shape for sping!

After months of bingeing and not exercising because its been so cold, it's finally time to buckle down and get in shape. Spring tends to sneak up on me, now warm weather is right around the corner and I want to make sure in shape for all the activities I have going on.

I plan on doing my Tapout Extreme Training videos daily. Developed by professional trainer, Mike Karpenko, it combines synergistic fun cardio, strength and core with power MMA kicks, punches and throws to take before and after results to a new level. I'll be feeling better about myself in no time.
They say the majority of losing weight comes from your diet. And I have big expectation for this Oxygen Water Pitcher. This 62 oz. Big Pitcher saturates your drinking water with oxygen that's immediately absorbed by soft tissue in the mouth, esophagus & stomach. With more energy from this water, I'll have more energy to work out.

I want to start working on building my muscles rather than just burning fat. The Body Bow Fitness Trainer is sure to help me do that. It features variable resistance that lets you adjust it to your current - & future - levels of strength. Just 15-20 minutes a day and I'll have bigger muscles before I know it.
On days that I'm really busy I find I really don't have time to work out for an hour or more. That's why I like this 3-minute Leg Machine. In just 3 minutes a day, it lets you sculpt all the muscles in your legs and buns. The movement mimics squats and lunges which have been proven to be the best exercises for building your legs.

Remember summer is less than 12 weeks away and that means you have less than 12 weeks to get fit. I intend to use all these Heartland America items to help me get in shape before its too late. 

No comments:

Post a Comment