background

3/26/13

Rain, Rain, Go Away

When I think of spring I think of rain. The snow is beginning to melt here in Minnesota and that just means flooding and mud. Since it's now to warm to snow, the rain will be right around the corner and as much as I love a good thunderstorm, I hate the rain.

Luckily I found these Duck Head Aquaduck Shoes. Instead of ruining my regular shoes in the mud and muck and I can throw these on when I go to the grocery store. Plus they're not as cluncky as rain boots, so I can still be fashionable and practical. And they have a  padded footbed & cloth lining for all-day comfort & round toe with bow on vamp.

I absolutely cannot stand when the rain is falling really heavy and I run in from outside and the next thing I know, my clothes are soaked and I have to change. This Mossi Rain Coat definitely helps. It keeps me dry no matter how heavy the rain. Plus I can use it during fishing season, plenty of pockets to keep all of my lures in. 

The number one thing I hate about the rain during spring time is trying to bring my dog anywhere. Dogs don't know difference and they'll walk right through a puddle and then jump in my car! I'm hoping this Pet Seat Cover will help with that. It'll cover my whole back seat so when Buddy jumps up there he can get mud wherever he wants, I know my seats are protected.

I love knowing summer is right around the corner, but in the mean time I'll have to suffer through the cloudy rainy days of spring. I'm hoping with all the these products I don't leave spring completely soaked and muddy.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment