background

3/20/13

Motorcycle Season

Today's the first day of spring and even though it doesn't feel like it in Minnesota, motorcycle season is upon us. I've been itching to start up my bike and go for a ride. I've been checking Heartland's website and catalogs for the best motorcycle products. They have a lot of stuff I use during bike season, and for way cheaper than I've seen anywhere else.

This USA Motorcycle Jacket is so cool and will be perfect when I'm riding at night, it's warm and protective.

You can never be too cautious when you're out riding, that's why I really like this Concealed Motorcycle Vest.

I've always wanted leather chaps, but I've never been able to afford them. These Leather Chaps are only $39.99.

I plan on going to Sturgis this year and I'm going to need something to carry all my things for that long road trip. These Saddle Bags Each measures measure 6" x 14" x 12".
And lastly, I want to be able to communicate with my buddies when I'm riding this summer. This Blinc Bluetooth Helmet allows us to communicate, plus if I'm riding alone I can listen to my MP3 Player through my helmet.
Get prepared for riding season by shopping at heartlandamerica.com! Remember, it's only a matter of time before the snow melts and you can hit the pavement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment