background

3/29/12

Spring Time Activities

Even though summer is my favorite season, spring is the next best thing. Nothing is better than having a few friends over to sit out on my deck, have a BBQ and enjoy a night time bonfire. Getting family and friends together to enjoy the beautiful weather, is so refreshing and exciting.

This weekend it's going to be amazing outside and on Sunday I'm having a few friends over. The first thing I need to do before they arrive is spray off my deck. Right now its full of dirt, leaves and buds from our Cherry Blossom tree. I take my Tornado Tools pressure washer and just give it a quick spray, let it dry and we're ready to go.


Once I get my deck all cleaned off I need to make sure I have enough propane in my grill to cook for everyone. Nothing worse than running out of gas right in the middle of grilling. Luckily I have a propane gas meter that tells me if I'm low on gas just by looking at it. I just leave it attached to my propane tank and fill up when it tells me too.


It is supposed to be really sunny and hot on Sunday in Minnesota and I don't want anyone to feel too uncomfortable to be able to sit outside. So I have an umbrella I put directly into my patio table and keep it open to create shade for everyone. It's easy to remove, so I can always put it down or take it off if we don't need it.



And lastly, I need to make sure my fire pit is all set up. In my city we're not allowed to have an actual fire pit so I got this portable propane fire pit. It has realistic looking logs and is completely self contained. Easy to start, and easy to put out.





No comments:

Post a Comment