background

3/8/12

My Spring Cleaning Shopping List

Spring begins March 20th and I cannot wait. My house has been looking awful lately and I can't wait for that nice warm day to open the windows and just clean. This year I'm going to invest in all the right things to help me get my house the way I want it to look.

My dog starts to shed like crazy right around this time of year, his winter coat ends up all over my house. I need a good vacuum to suck up all his fur. The Eureka Pet Vacuum is number one on my list, I know its specifically made for households that have pets, so it'll be perfect for picking up all of Bubba's hair.

It seems like I can never keep up with the laundry. There's always something dirty in the hamper. And these days I cannot afford the expensive name brand laundry detergent. I need something to get me by. The Eco Friendly Laundry Ball is perfect! Its negative ions and minerals work together to get clothes super clean, just toss it in and no more laundry detergent necessary. I can't wait to get my hands on this!

With Spring comes mud and boy does the mud get drug in from outside this time of year. I feel like I can't keep up with it. My floors constantly have dog foot prints and mud everywhere. I need a good mop that I know will get all the nooks and cranny's. This mop spins 350 degrees, it'll do the work for me. No more getting on my hands and knees to scrub.

And lastly, I need something that's going to help me out with all the heavy duty cleaning. The oven, the windows, even the toilet! The Handheld Steam Cleaner will do all those jobs, and more. It uses its 275 degree heat to steam clean all those disgusting spots in your house. I can even take it outside and use it on my car wheels.

Only 13 days until spring, are you ready to clean?

No comments:

Post a Comment