background

3/16/12

For the Love of Spring

It has been in the 60's all week in Minnesota and this weekend it's supposed to be in the 70's, it's giving me spring fever. Even though spring is still 4 days away, I am ready to start all my spring and summer activities. This whole week I've been walking outside, enjoying the sun and doing yard work. For us Minnesotan's spring usually doesn't come until mid April, thankfully it came early this year.

Now that the ground is starting to thaw, I can install these Solar Lights and line them along my walkway. They give my front path an antique feel and I didn't have to spend a fortune on them.




With the good, comes the bad during spring and summer. Warm weather brings lots of beauty but it also brings all the little critters back out. And every year my yard gets torn up by underground rodents. This year I purchased the Solar Powered Mole Repeller, its sonic pulse will keep the critters from ruining my lawn.




I just started laying my Canada Grass Seed this week. This 6lb. bag covered my yard with seeds that are sure to grow luscious green grass. Just a few more days and I'll have the best yard in town.




And of course as I'm making sure my lawn looks gorgeous, I need to make sure to get rid of all the weeds that grow around my house. I pull out the Tornado String Trimmer and start ripping at those awful weeds. The 9" cutting path makes it easy for me, so I don't spend my entire day weed whacking.



Do you have spring fever yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment