background

1/12/12

A Winter Gift Idea

Unfortunately I'm one of those lucky people who celebrates a Winter Birthday. It's always too cold to go out, and when I was younger I had the choice of a bowling birthday or a hotel, which was no fun when all my friends got to have a pool party or go to the beach. And for gifts I never received water toys, or bikes, it was always warm boots, or a sled.

Now that I'm older I find a lot of things in the Winter that I love for Birthday gifts, and actually don't mind a Winter Birthday. I have come to appreciate receiving a warm stylish jacket as a gift. This year I'm asking for the Women's Winter Jacket from Heartland. It's faux fur and has a beautiful snowflake pattern. Plus it's super soft with plenty of pockets. This will definitely be #1 on my Birthday list this year.



And what goes better with a cute jacket than cute boots? The Women's Sand Boots will match my new jacket perfectly and keep my feet warm when the snow's falling. They have a micro-fiber upper & have a zipper front so I wont need to fuss with getting them off and on.



So if you know someone with a Winter Birthday or need gift ideas for an upcoming anniversary, check out heartlandamerica.com for the best Winter gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment