background

1/10/12

Cooped up inside...

Even though it has been very nice in Minnesota lately, the brutally cold weather is coming and I will need things to keep me entertained while I'm stuck inside.

One thing that's always entertaining, playing video games. When my nephews come over, the number one thing they want to do is play games. This 89 Game Wireless Video Game System keeps them entertained for hours. With sports games, arcade games and music games the fun doesn't stop.

It's so peaceful and relaxing staying inside and watching movies. The John Wayne Movie Collection includes Sagebrush Trail, McClintock, Hell Town, The Desert Trail, The Lawless Frontier, Riders of Destiny and more.

The worst part about Winter is that I can't exercise outside, and gym memberships are so expensive. Luckily the Vibrating Body Fitness Machine has helped me get closer to my New Year's Resolution and I don't have to spend thousands of dollars doing it.

Who doesn't like Poker? Having friends over for drinks and a night filled with poker is so fun! The 300-Piece Poker Chip Set includes 300 championship edition 11.5g poker chips in white, red, blue, green and black. It's perfect for a poker party.

Don't let the Winter temperatures hold you back from doing anything you want to do. Heartland America has everything you need to keep busy while you're cooped up in the cold weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment