background

1/17/12

Convection Cooking

A friend of mine received a convection oven for Christmas and has been cooking with it every week since. It takes a lot of effort and time to prepare a roasted turkey or chicken normally, but I've come to realize that convection ovens are complete time savers in the kitchen.

When I finally purchased my convection oven I found the most amazing recipe online at www.food.com, a 5lb. roasting chicken, some salt, pepper, herbs, lemon juice and an onion is really all you'll need to make the most fabulous roasted chicken. And instead of spending hours in the kitchen, it only take 20 minutes at 400 degrees in your convectional oven.

Convection cooking does more than just cut the time of cooking in half, it makes all cooking easier. I can broil, deep fry, microwave and even steam with my Pro Line Convection Oven. Who needs any kitchen appliances when you can have this?


>

No comments:

Post a Comment