background

1/19/12

Home Projects= Good Tools

Recently I started to remodel my bathroom. It is amazing how a task that you think will be so small and easy ends up becoming an all day and night project. After running into many roadblocks I came to find out I needed more tools to finish the project, then I originally owned.

My bathtub that I purchased didn't fit in the original spot where the old one was, so I needed a saw to cut not only the supporting wood pieces of the bath, but also the water pipes had to be moved over and inch and a half. I purchased the Buffalo Tools Reciprocating Saw from Heartland and luckily got the job done without breaking my budget.

Every good project needs a good drill. The one I had continued to die and didn't have enough power to reverse screws out of the bathtub support wood. It became very frustrating having to stop my project and wait for my battery to recharge. Once I purchased my Reciprocating Saw I knew that Heartland's products were authentic and trustworthy so I decided to order the 21.6V Cordless Drill Kit, made by Tornado Tools. They offer extra batteries for a really cheap price, ever since I ordered this drill I haven't had any problems.

All household projects take a lot of time, effort and hard work but you'll always need tools to get the job done. I know I can count on Heartland to help me with all my household projects in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment