background

9/20/13

Tailgating: Go Vikings!

Fortunately, and unfortunately we are located in Minnesota and that means, by choice or not by choice we are Vikings fans at heart. No matter how many years the Vikes continue to let us down, or get our hopes up, our blood bleeds purple and we continue to support our team. I have the opportunity to go tailgating this Sunday and I cannot tell you how excited I am.

There's nothing like it.  Purple pride everywhere, grills, TV's, beer, music. It's like one big festival and were all in a good mood. With the exception of a few fans from our opponents team, we're all basically rooting for the same thing, a "W" from the Vikings. Tailgating takes a lot of work. To get the grills up and running, the TV's powered up, the fridges, etc. Everyone at the Metrodome, who is tailgating needs power, and that means generators!

We use this 3300W Gas Generator to keep us powered up.


When you're tailgating, you have to be the most unique. Whether its the biggest TV, the coolest bus or the best grill items, you want your tailgating area to stand out. I usually bring my big blow up chair and hook up my large TV and grill all my favorite items.


 No matter how you show your purple pride on Sunday, as long as you're there or watching, cheering them on, that's all that matters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment