background

9/17/13

Hunting Season

Hunting season is upon us here in Minnesota! Bow hunting opener started this past weekend and I was itching to get out there. This year I prepared and got all my hunting items early.

I need a new bow and settled on this one, a 175lb. Fever Crossbow. It features a stout 175 lb. draw weight, 4x32 3-dot multi-range scope, quick detach quiver with 4 16" aluminum arrows, adjustable weaver style scope mount, full coverage dipped camo pattern, ambidextrous auto safety, ambidextrous composite stock, aluminum track barrel, padded shoulder sling, large boot style foot stirrup. It's more than I could ask for at a great price!


And it was definitely time for a new pair of hunting boots. These Heritage Boots
are light-weight for walking and hiking, yet offer 400 grams of Thinsulate Ultra and a waterproof, breathable membrane to handle all obstacles Mother Nature dishes out. I'm excited to try them out!




No matter what time of year it is, I think its a good idea to keep my guns clean and properly stored. This 27 Piece Gun Cleaning kit has got me through the off season and made sure my guns are completely cleaned before the opener. 



Hopefully this years season gets me a few more birds and deer than last year. Cheers to a great hunting season!

No comments:

Post a Comment