background

9/4/13

Cleaning Up

Fall is right around the corner and I find myself cleaning when the seasons change. I just feel better when everything is in order. I've been exploring all new cleaning products, from vacuums, to mops, I'm trying to find the best cleaning devices for a bargain.

This Oreck Commercial Vacuum will do the job on my carpet and the price was just dramatically reduced. It features an 870 watt motor and a fiberglass roller brush with four bristle strips and double ball bearings to whisk away even deeply embedded dirt in milliseconds. Can't wait to try it out!

I don't always want to bust out my big heavy duty vacuum, sometimes I just have a little mess to clean up quick. This Shark Sweeper Vac is perfect for that. It grabs dirt, dust and debris without exhaust odors and creating airborne dust particles that aggravate allergies too. Also features cordless design, rechargeable batt. with up to 30 minutes of run time per charge, comfortable grip and more. 

I don't mind vacuuming but the one job I absolutely hate is mopping the floors. It's so tiring and no matter how much you scrub, the floor always seems to stay dirty. I hope this 3 Piece Spin Mop set makes mopping easier. When the mop head is dirty, simply place it in the spinning bucket, press the foot pedal and it wrings out the mop for you - no filthy wringing by hand or annoying bending! 

Between mopping and vacuuming my hands are full, but there's always laundry left to do. I hate knowing that my washer wastes so much water and my dryer uses so much electricity. I'm hoping this Wonder Washer cuts the cost of cleaning clothes. Just place your items in the Wonder Washer, add detergent and water, set the timer and let it go to work! It's worth a shot, especially for under $60.

Time to get cleaning!

No comments:

Post a Comment