background

5/21/13

Summer Travel

Memorial Day weekend is only a few days away and I am excited for a much needed vacation. It's basically the kick off of the summer and I can't wait for all the bonfires, camping, and most of all traveling.

I'm going to use this Magellan GPS on my excursion up north this summer.

After 3 hours in the car I'll be itching to set up my 4 Person Dome Tent.
Once the tent is up, it's time to get prepared for the night and make sure all the mosquitoes are taken care of.

Once all the business is taken care of, then it's time to have some fun, and I love to fish!
 I'll be super tired after driving all day, setting up camp and fishing, so crawling into my comfortable sleeping bag on top of my new air mattress will be a treat.
Happy Memorial Day everyone and enjoy your summer travel experiences!

No comments:

Post a Comment