background

5/29/13

Keeping cool this Summer

Even though it isn't all the hot here in Minnesota yet, the eastern states are getting hit with temperatures into the high 80's. Eventually it will be hot everywhere and it is definitely time to invest into an air conditioner or something to keep me cool this summer.

Unfortunately I don't have air conditioning in my house and those portable window AC's don't work as well as I'd like, plus they can be so expensive! This Portable AC has 7000 BTU, rolls about and moves wherever I am and it even has an LCD control panel so I can adjust the temp accordingly.


I have a lot of smaller rooms in my house that I do like to keep cool, especially my daughters room and it is unnecessary to put a big AC unit in her room. This Air Cooler would be perfect for her. With a 7-1/2 hour timer, 120-degree oscillating fan I know it'll keep her cool throughout the night. 


Sometimes I turn my air off at night and just leave the windows open. It gets cool enough to just let the natural air inside. This Window Fan will definitely help with keeping the house cool with the windows open. The two circulating fans pull the warm air out and the cool air in. 




I can never have too many ceiling fans in my house. Keeping my fans on constantly definitely helps with cooling down all the rooms in the house. This Aloha Ceiling Fan has three speeds and is perfect for rooms up to 20'x20', a ton of cooling power. 

Whether it's an AC or a fan, I'm going to jump the gun early this year and prepare for the hot weather that is upon us. Anything I can do to keep cool this summer, with Heartland America I'll be prepared.


No comments:

Post a Comment