background

10/2/12

Time to Get Comfy

When the temperature drops and everything starts to turn brown, my favorite thing to do is just lay around and relax. I love fall but sometimes the dreary weather can make me lazy.

The past few weeks in Minnesota have been fabulous. Above average temperatures makes it hard to believe that autumn is actually here. But the weatherman is forecasting 30 degrees by Thursday morning and I think it might be time to get out my heater. Space heaters are nice because they warm up the room I'm in without me having to actually turn on my heat. I get warm fast without having pay for it.

I really enjoy turning on my fireplace and just cozying up with a good book. While my husband is gone hunting this fireplace is perfect for me. No wood chopping, no flames, just plug it in, turn the switch on and before I know it I'm nice and warm. Plus it's beautiful to look at!

One of the best parts about fall is taking out my old comfortable blankets again. In the summer it's too hot for my heating blankets. But I really enjoy throwing them on my bed when it starts to get cold. A good heating blanket always makes me feel better.

I have wood floors in my house and I can never seem to keep my feet warm. A good pair of slippers is necessary. I like the slippers with the rubber sole bottoms so when I need to go out and check the mail, or take the trash out there's no need to get shoes on, my slippers work for indoors and outdoors.

When you're thinking about getting comfy this season make sure you have all the essentials. With a good heater, a nice blanket and perfect slippers, you're well on your way to a comfortable autumn.




No comments:

Post a Comment