background

10/11/12

Cleaning Products

The best part about the changing seasons is putting away old household decor and pulling out the new stuff. Right now I'm putting away my summer items and bringing out the fall decor. And along with all the decorating comes the cleaning.

With all the leaves and dirt getting pulled in from outside it seems like I can't keep up with keeping my floor clean. This Shammy Mop has been a big help. It absorbs up to 3 times more compared to a regular mop, so instead of pushing dirty water around my floor I'm actually getting it clean. Not only that, but now you can get a 2 Pack for only $19.99!


And the dog hair that collects in my floor is rediculous. Especially when my dogs new winter coat starts to grow, it's like the shedding never ends. This Eureka Twister Vac is amazing! It has a HEPA filter that captures 99.97% of dust and pet dander. And it sucks up hair like you wouldn't believe. Right now you can buy it from just $59.99!




And I cannot rave enough about the Handheld Steam Cleaner. It literally does everything! I cannot stand the grease around my stove that collects or the scum build up in my bathtub, so I just pull out my steamer and without much effort at all, everything is clean again. For only $29.99, how can you go wrong?



When the weather permits me from getting outside, my favorite thing to do is clean. Heartland America has all the best cleaning products for a fraction of what you'll pay anywhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment