background

10/23/12

Coffee Chaos

Who doesn't love a warm cup of coffee on a dreary fall day? I literally look forward to just cuddling up with a nice mug and drinking a big cup of coffee. Especially days like today, it's cold, rainy, and foggy outside.

When I'm feeling really spontaneous I like to use my espresso machine. It's the best when I have company over too. A good cup of espresso from a coffee shop can get expensive. My espresso machine has a steam wand that perfectly froths milk or dispenses hot water for tea or hot cocoa and all in the comfort of my own home. 


But sometimes I just want a regular cup of coffee from the maker that sits on my counter. My Hamilton Beach Coffee Maker is perfect and easy because it has an advanced no-scorch heater that regulates coffee temperature after brewing so it stays at the same temperature it was when it was brewed. Hot coffee, no matter what.



And this year for Christmas I think I'm going to ask for a one cup coffee maker. I've heard they're easier than brewing a whole pot. I found this K Cup Organizer that will work great once I get my maker. This organizer is much nicer than staring K cups in a drawer and it stores up to 30 cups!


 Every household needs a coffee maker and everyone needs a pick-me-up every once and a while. Curl up with a blanket this fall and pour yourself a nice hot cup of coffee.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment