background

9/6/12

TV's!

My favorite time of year: Football Season. Last night was the season opener of the NFL season and I watched every minute. And what's the number one thing needed while watching all my favorite teams this year? A great TV.

I can't always watch the game at home because sometimes I work weekends. That's why I got this 7" Portable RCA TV. It's perfect for watching the game on the go. With an LCD display that's bright enough to be seen outdoors, on-board speaker, headphone jack, built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery for use anywhere, flip out stand, and a detachable telescoping antenna with magnetic base.

But ultimately, in my opinion you should always be watching the games on a TV no smaller than 40 inches. That's why I have the Apex 40" LED HDTV at home. It has stunning 1920x1080 resolution and 16:9 widescreen format. Only $379.99!



If 40 inches is just too big for you, then this Phillips 32" LCD TV is your next best option. You really can't go wrong with Phillips with its vivid color and remarkable 1366x768 resolution. And it features HD (ATSC) tuner, 16:9 widescreen, pixel plus for better details & crisper images, auto volume level Dolby Digital sound, USB connectivity & HDMI input. 30.7" x 7.4" x 21.9". 
 With all the television options Heartland America has to offer you'll be sure to be satisfied this football season. Check more TV products here.

No comments:

Post a Comment