background

9/25/12

Getting Fit Before the Holidays

It seems like as soon as the weather starts to cool down everyone starts packing on the pounds. I don't know if its the cold weather that makes me not feel very active or the fact that I have to pile on layers anyways, but it never fails, I always seem to gain weight in the winter. That's why this year I am getting fit before the holidays hit! 


I recently started walking 3 nights a week. Along with eating right, I know that just 1 hour of activity a day will definitely help with keeping the weight off. These Women's Spira Shoes are the shoes I walk in. They are comfortable and the mesh upper gives my feet lots of breathing space. A good pair of shoes is the first step to getting in shape.

Sometimes while I walk I wear my Ab Transform. So not only am I burning calories while walking but the Ab Transform is helping to firm up my belly fat. It features new and improved technology that's FDA cleared for tightening, toning and strengthening healthy muscles.



 Toning the body is really important when you're trying to get into shape. The Ab Circle Pro will make you look and feel like you've just done 100 sit ups but for half the effort. It gets you off the ground and targets your entire core from one side to the other and front to back.


Sometimes walking and running can get old and you need to change your work out often to make sure you don't get bored with it. One of my favorite exercises is bicycling riding. Just an hour on a bike at a fast pace can burn hundreds of calories!

Now is a better time then ever to get in shape. Lose the weight before the pumpkin pie is being baked and the mashed potatoes are getting served.

No comments:

Post a Comment