background

9/13/12

Fall Cooking!

Leaves are starting to fall and the weather is starting to get brisk and one of my favorite parts about fall is cooking. In the summer it's too hot to start up the oven and bake the day away, that's why fall is the best season for cooking.

Nothing warms you up better than a big old bowl of pasta. Everything from spaghetti to fettuccine to home-made mac and cheese. My Pasta Pot does the best job at getting my noodles cooked just right because it has a built in timer. No guessing and no forgetting about my noodles.

Along with cooking dinner meals I enjoy cooking breakfast, and eggs are my favorite. Hard boiled eggs to snack on, scrambled eggs in the morning and omelets with everything in them, who doesn't like eggs? My Egg Genie really does wonders. It even comes with a poaching tray!

Not only does my Egg Genie help me out with breakfast meals, but I recently got this 3-in-1 Breakfast Machine that does it all. This unique machine lets you cook everything from eggs, pancakes & sausage to biscuits, burgers and more. 

And we all know that when fall and winter time hits, not everyone has the time to wait for a rotisserie chicken or a turkey to cook, that's why a convection oven is necessary. It cooks like a standard oven, broiler, microwave, toaster oven, rotisserie, grill, deep-fat fryer, convection oven, electric frying pan & electric steamer, all in one. Get everything you want cooked in 50% less time!

What's your favorite thing to cook?
 


No comments:

Post a Comment