background

9/18/12

Everything Autumn!

The leaves on my trees have started to fall and it's about time I get prepared for autumn. It seems as though summer always goes by way too fast and before you know it, it's September 18th! I want to make sure I'm ready to go this year when my yard becomes covered in piles of orange and yellow leaves.

Last year I filled my truck up 4 times just to get rid of all the leaves in my yard. I went ahead and got myself a leaf mulcher this year. Once I get all the leaves piled up, I just put them in this mulcher and I have perfectly mulched leaves for my garden. Saves me time and money.


I hate bagging leaves, but I especially hate raking leaves, it takes a toll on my back. This year I'm getting a leaf blower. It's much easier to blow the leaves into a pile rather than spend hours raking them together.


An even easier way to get rid of my leaves is to sweep my yard with an electric sweeper. I have almost an acre of land and it is very time consuming to blow and mulch all my leaves, and this lawn sweeper does all the work for me!

I love autumn, but a lot of yard duty comes with the season. At least this year I'll be completely prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment