background

11/20/12

Thanksgiving Dinner

I am definitely stressing out about making my first turkey. There's only a few of us so I am going to attempt to cook my turkey this Thanksgiving. I plan on cooking it in my Convection Oven. It says the temperature can go up to 415 degrees, so I know my turkey will cook perfectly.

I plan on serving wine with my turkey too. I recently got this Wine Aerator, it enriches the flavor of the wine and looks so cool when I pour a glass. My in-laws are big wine drinkers, and I know this will impress them.

Having family over is always stressful, especially when you're the one in charge. Not only do I need to make the meal but I need to make my house look nice too. I found this 3-Piece Rug Set for only $69.99! They all match and they will look beautiful in my house.

As stressful as hosting Thanksgiving at my house may seem, it is a fun time and I do enjoy getting together with everyone. Are you hosting your Thanksgiving this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment