background

6/19/12

Camping Fun

My favorite thing to do in the summer is camp. I love relaxing, fishing, swimming and being completely removed from technology and city life. I literally look forward to it every year. This weekend were heading up north for a nice fishing trip. We're going to camp in tents, and take a boat tour with a fishing guide, I hope to catch a big Northern. Here's all the things on my camping list for this years trip:

1. Privacy Pop Up Tent- because there are no out-houses and we all need a little privacy every now and again.


















2. Cast Iron Cook Set- everything I need for a dinner in the middle of nowhere.
3. Three Lockback Knives- I always need a knife when I'm in the outdoors.


















4. My fishing pole- this pole is portable so it will be easy to transport from our campsite to the boat.



















5. Mosquito Trap- the bugs are horrible up north, and if I want to enjoy my time outside I need this trap.

No comments:

Post a Comment