background

5/15/12

Patio Party

This weekend is Memorial Day and I'm hosting a patio party. Just a few friends and family enjoying the weather on my patio, grilling some steaks and having a good time. It's one of my favorite things to do when it's nice out.

I bought about 10 steaks, some potatoes and sweet corn to grill, I just need to make sure I have enough propane in my tank to grill everything. I have this nifty Propane Gas Meter that tells me when I'm running low. It attaches right to the tank and indicates when it's low, I hate getting all prepared to grill and have people over and then realizing you've ran out of propane.


I also cant enjoy myself when the sun is beating down, making it uncomfortable to sit outside. I got this Solmar Umbrella that attaches directly to my patio table, blocking me and my guests from the scorching sun.


And an unfortunate thing about living in Minnesota is the awful mosquito. It seems like no matter how much bug spray you have on they do not go away. I've tried everything, and the only thing that really helps is my Mini Mosquito Patio Trap, the chemical free trap uses UV and carbon dioxide technologies to draw in mosquito's.
Once night falls and the mosquito's are taken care of we enjoy ourselves with a few cocktails, I keep my patio lit with these beautiful Vintage LED Lanterns. They have 12 super bright LED bulbs that last for up to 100,000 hours, it's truly amazing. Plus the vintage look is just so unique.
As my guests start to leave and I start to clean everything up, I always make sure that my grill is covered for the night. In case rain, hail or high winds, I want to keep it protected. My Cart-Style Grill Cover is weather resistant and highly durable.
My advice to you this holiday weekend is to be prepared when you're hosting, think of everything to make your guests comfortable. But most of all just have a Happy Memorial Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment