background

5/8/12

Happy National Teachers Day!

 According to payscale.com, the average income for a teacher in the US is around $40,000/year.

And when you think of people in your life, other than your parents, who have encouraged you, pushed you to do better and help you become who you are, you think of your teachers.

So don't you want to show them they're appreciated?

I remember when I was back in school, National Teacher's Day wasn't even recognized. And unless my mom told me to bring a gift for my teacher, I would have never remembered. Some kids in my classes always remembered, and they'd give the teacher a typical gift... pens, pencils, even apples.

Spending a decent amount of money on your favorite teacher isn't unheard of. And maybe you don't have children who have teachers and you yourself don't have a teacher, but a friend or a family member of yours is a teacher. Make sure they know you don't take their work for granted.

Give the teacher in your life what they really want for National Teacher's Day...

Ipad Neoprene Sleeve $29.99


World's Greatest Teacher Statue $14.99

Mr. Coffee 12 Cup Coffee Maker $29.99

 
Boss 7 Inch Tablet $129.99

 Speaking Spanish/English Dictionary $49.99



No comments:

Post a Comment