background

4/10/12

Tax Day April 17th

Have you had a chance to get your taxes done yet? I know I did mine right away, I hate procrastinating and wanted to make sure I got my return back as soon as possible. Some people pay hundreds of dollars to get their taxes done, not me. With just a few items and a little help from the internet, it really wasn't hard to do them by myself.

Here are the items I used to help me with my taxes...

My Dell 1.4GHz Laptop helped me research everything I needed, including tax forms and frequently asked tax questions.


I hooked my computer up to my HP All-in-One Printer so I could print off all my tax forms. I've had this printer for several months now and never had a problem, it prints so fast up to 29 pages per minute!


I was always told to keep copies of every important paper, not only does my HP printer have a scanner, but this Ion Copy Cat Handheld Scanner is even easier to use. It's even cordless, you just run the scanner over your important documents and it stores everything, I plug it into my computer and within minutes I have copies of everything.


Since my computer and printer are so compact, I don't really need a big desk to keep all my devices, this simple Computer Desk works just fine and doesn't fill up my entire room, and its only $49.99!


I'm not always at home and I don't always bring my laptop with me, I have this 7 inch Netbook that I bring with me everywhere. It fits right in my purse and now that my taxes are done I can check my bank account and email to see if my tax refund has been deposited, with a touch of a button, I can get all the information I need.



You have exactly one week to get your taxes filed, don't be late! And make sure you have all the items you need to get the best tax return possible.





No comments:

Post a Comment