background

4/25/12

Camping Essentials!

My favorite time of year is camping season. Camping to me means relaxing and enjoying the small things in life. I love being far away from the city, where there's no phones, no TV, no computers, it doesn't get any better than that.

I've been trying my hardest to get all my camping gear before I leave so that way I'm not running around trying to get everything the day before I go. I need camping essentials to get me through my time in the wilderness, but I also need some items to have fun with as well.

My most recent purchases include:

The Original Popcorn Popper

The Genuine Pyramid Toaster

  1000W Gas Generator

The Privacy Pop-up Tent
The 3 Piece Lock Back Knives
 

 The Men's Heritage 8 Inch Boots


The Ronco Pocket Fisherman
Pair of Hiking Poles




No comments:

Post a Comment