background

4/27/12

Mother's Day Bargain

Mother's Day is May 13th. There's only a few more days to order gifts online for Mother's Day for them to get to mom on time. Every year I struggle with what to get my mom. She pretty much has everything she could ever want or need and it's very hard to please her with gifts these days.

There's always the option of getting her jewelry she loves bracelets and necklaces. But I feel like she has so many already, and eventually they all end up sitting in her jewelry box anyways. So maybe this year jewelry isn't the best bet.

I know that mom loves to walk. Her and her friends even have a walking club where they walk everyday together. She does need a good pair of shoes. But I'm not exactly sure what size she is, so maybe those wouldn't be right this time either.

She does love her garden, and planting her flowers. I know that she's always looking to find new decor' for her yard. Maybe some solar garden balls would spice up her garden. And I know she would love to talk about how they light up at night and she wouldn't even have to plug them in because they're completely solar powered. I can never go wrong with getting her stuff for the yard or garden because she'll always use that. Plus they're only $19.99 and free shipping!

Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment