background

5/6/14

Mother's Day Gifts

Mother's Day is this Sunday and I've been struggling to come up with gift ideas for my mom. Every year I want to get her something original that I know she'll love, but she is the hardest person in the world to buy for. Between jewelry or items for her garden, it gets harder and harder to make up my mind.

I was thinking about this Solmar Umbrella because I know she loves to read her book outside. She would love the huge 10 foot canopy. She could sit outside all day and read without getting sunburned. It'd be nice for whens he has company over too, everyone could keep cool under the umbrella.

I know I can never go wrong with jewelery, what would doesn't want diamonds? So I know this Diamond Tennis Bracelet would be a hit with mom. She will love showing off this 1/4 carat total weight diamond two-tone tennis bracelet to all her friends.

The only other thing I can think of that mom really enjoys is her gardening. She would love this Garden Box! It's made from recycled #5 cedar walls, plastic base and pine stainable 2 x 4 legs. She could transport her garden wherever she wanted. 

All I know is, I better decide fast, Mother's Day is only a few days away! What are you getting your mom this Mother's Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment