background

11/27/13

Thanksgiving Entertainment

My family is large and they are all coming over tomorrow for Thanksgiving. While I'm cooking, serving and cleaning, I need to find a way to keep everyone entertained. While most adults will be chatting and watching football, the kids will be running wild and in order to keep my house from looking like a tornado went through I'd like to find some way to keep the kids entertained.

I'm thinking about getting this Bonce-N-Score Basketball game. It's small enough to fit in one area and everyone can play, they can even make teams and play against each other! You just grab one of the balls, bounce it off the trampoline and into the baskets above. I think they'll enjoy it.

If that doesn't work we can always play a family game. This 15-in-1 Game Center should have more than enough options for us. All your favorites are here - from chess and checkers to Mancala and Old Maid! It'll get the attention of the kids and the adults.

While I'm cooking I enjoy listening to Christmas music. Some may say it's too early to listen to Christmas music on Thanksgiving, but it puts me in the spirit. I got this Memorex Boombox, I pop in my favorite CD and cook away. It's the perfect size for my kitchen countertop and even plays the radio.

When dinner is done, the drinks are sure to be flowing at my house. I can never keep up on the ice! No matter how much you make, it seems to disappear. This Portable Ice Maker is perfect. Everyone will for surely have ice, cold drinks at my house on Thanksgiving night.


Happy Thanksgiving from the Heartland!

No comments:

Post a Comment