background

11/8/13

Early Holiday Shopping

Thanksgiving is less than 3 weeks away and that means Christmas isn't far behind. As much as I don't want to I know I have to get started on my holiday shopping. I'm trying to find gifts for my family this year that are not only inexpensive but unique, luckily Heartland America has me covered.

My mother will love this Nuwave Cooktop Oven it heats up twice as fast, uses up to 90% less energy & boils water in just 90 seconds! 
http://www.heartlandamerica.com/browse/item.asp?P=I&PIN=166961&SC=WBH11000
And for my Dad has been dying for a new bow, I've been saving this year to get him the one he wants. This Fever Crossbow is easy to use, feels good in your hands and is perfect for novice shooters and veteran hunters alike. Hopefully he gets the buck he's been waiting for!

http://www.heartlandamerica.com/browse/item.asp?P=I&PIN=139796&SC=WBH11000
Every year I get my Grandma something special and this year is no different. She needs a warm, cute pair of slippers to bum around her house in. These pink moccasins are 100% wool and will definitely keep her toes warm. 
http://www.heartlandamerica.com/browse/item.asp?P=I&PIN=147725&SC=WBH11000
This is just a few of the things on my Christmas list, once all these items are purchased I can move on to the kids. This year I'm starting holiday shopping sooner rather than later, I don't want to get behind. If I order by December 18th I'll have everything placed under the tree before Santa leaves the North Pole!

No comments:

Post a Comment