background

8/23/13

Your Last Chance To Wear Sandals

There's only a few short weeks of summer left and it seems like were getting our final spurt of hot weather before it all comes to an end. I find the best deals on summer items right before school starts and at Heartland America that's no difference. It's my last chance to check out the sandals and give my feet one last chance to breath before they're stuffed into wool socks and tied up tight in big boots.

These Born Wayward Sandals are constructed with full grain leather and have a European inspired design. Only $59.99!

These Hi-Tec Fiji Sandals bring me right to the beach. With the EVA footbed/midsole for comfort I'll be in Heaven as soon as I put them on. Only $29.99!

These Womens Sunshine Sandals will go with anything! They feature a soft, comfortable leather upper and pillow footbed. Only $29.99!

I can dress these Hush Puppie Sandals up or down. The crocodile print and slight heel are not only classy but comfortable. Only $29.99!

Get your sandals on before the snow comes! It's not too late to get a good deal at heartlandamerica.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment