background

2/28/12

All New Products

This spring I'm ready for a change, now that I have my tax refund check I'm looking to spend my money on myself, I'm sick of purchasing the same old stuff. Well just this past Monday Heartland America received over 100 new products, most of which are perfect for Spring. Everything from apparel, to cameras, to antennas. I can't wait discover all the new items. Below is just some of the newest inventory.

New Balance Cross Trainer Shoes
Perfect for running, walking, training or just everyday use. The breathable fabric lets your feet breathe and the cushioned sole will make sure your stay comfortable.


Brother 80 Stitch Sewing Machine
Have you been wanting to start a quilt, a sewing project, or just fix that rip in your coat? This sewing machine will let you do everything you want and it wont break your bank.


Kodak 16MP Digital Camera
You can't go wrong with Kodak, and 16 MP quality it doesn't get any better than that.


Pewter Electric Cascade Fountain
How beautiful is this? This electric fountain will look amazing next to your flower bed or along your front walk way. People will be asking you where you got such an amazing piece of lawn decor.


Collapsible Rain Barrel
My water bill used to be uncontrollably high, so I decided to purchase the Rain Barrel. I can't wait for spring time so I can reuse rain water to water my lawn and garden. It doesn't get any better than this!

No comments:

Post a Comment