background

12/8/11

Holiday Party Time

It is that time of year again and Christmas is right around the corner. Every year I have a holiday party and invite all my friends and family. It is really fun, but also very stressful trying to organize and get all the items I need to entertain.

I went to heartlandamerica.com and got the ArtDio Speaker System, that way my guests will have something to dance to during my holiday party. I can stream all the music I have on my cell phone right to this system, it is perfect!

Nothing gets people dancing better than wine. I absolutely hate wasting wine, you open one bottle and then another person wants a different kind, before you know it you have 4 bottles open. These wine stoppers work great for re-corking my wine and saving it. Plus they are beautifully displayed on wood arch and cheap too!

Last year I ran out of time to set up my Christmas tree, when I got to the local stores they were completely sold out of Christmas lights. But luckily I found them in the Heartland America catalog and they expressed delivered them to me just in time for my party. I got the colorful lights, they turned out great!

After all the dancing, eating and mingling my friends and I find it fun to start a poker game. I got this poker set for only $99.99! That is a great deal considering the set is endorsed by Annie Duke herself.

Holiday parties are so much fun and are a great way to get all your loved ones together. Go to heartlandamerica.com to get all your holiday party items and gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment