background

12/13/11

Cuddle Up With Your Favorites

There is nothing better about the winter time than cuddling up and watching movies, especially the classics. I absolutely love watching old Christmas classics like “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer” and “The Night Before Christmas.” Heartland America sells all the Christmas classics in a dvd bundle for only $14.99.

My mom’s favorite movies are the old westerns; the black and white versions are her favorite. This holiday season I am giving her the John Wayne collection, which includes “Sagebrush Trail”, “McClintock”, and “Hell Town”.

Who doesn’t love Lucy? I have so many memories of “I love Lucy” and now I can get the full collection. 30 full episodes of the hilarious Lucy for only $14.99.

Christmas Classics
John Wayne
I Love Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment