background

10/27/11

Save Money, Use Solar Power

Everything is so expensive these days and I am doing everything I can to try to save money. The number one thing I found that saves me on my electric bill is buying solar lights. Solar power is the best solution to lowering your electric bills. I used to buy light bulbs almost every month, not anymore.


The 36 LED Solar Motion Light is perfect for hanging outside my garage. I have a large garage with a lot of valuable, expensive items inside and I have always paid for those really expensive motion lights to keep the burglars away. This Solar Motion Light is only $39.99 and installs in minutes. It is super bright and highly weather resistant.


The Solar Pagoda Lights are perfect for keeping my deck lit. I entertain a lot and have a lot summer parties on my deck, these lights keep my deck lit while my guests are enjoying themselves. They are sold in a 2 pack and a 4 pack, they are easy to install and stay lit all by the power of the sun.


And lastly, the 8 piece Solar Light set keeps my sidewalk lit all through the night. These tough stainless steel lights run completely on solar power and use absolutely no wiring. They are sure to light up any garden or emerge a long drive way with light, and all for a fraction of the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment