background

10/11/11

Fall Yard Cleanup

Even though fall is one of the most beautiful seasons with it comes yard cleanup. Right now my yard is covered in leaves, my bushes need a trimmer and my trees need attention. They say the best time to clean up your yard is fall because the temperatures are perfect and it is best right before the snow falls.
Luckily Heartland America has several yard tools to help you with your fall yard clean up.

The Tornado String Trimmer is the best tool for getting those weeds that grow along your house. With its 9 inch cutting radius it is perfect for tall grass too.
Tornado String Trimmer

The Hedge Trimmer also has amazing qualities. It is just right for trimming down those straggly bushes and shrubs. It has a 20 inch cutting path so I'll be sure to have the best looking bushes on the block.
Tornado Hedge Trimmer

With all the leaves in my yard the Cordless Leaf Blower is exactly what I have been looking for. It blows at 125 mph and has a 35 minute run time, which is perfect for my lawn.
Tornado Leaf Blower

With all these great items I will be sure to have my yard looking magnificent in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment