background

8/10/11

Summer Party

At the end of every summer my family and I go up to our cabin and have an end of the summer party. This year I purchased a lot of my items for the party from Heartland America.

The Hotdog Roller and Toaster came in handy when we went down by the lake. Instead of dragging the grill all the way down the hill, we just hooked up an extension cord and cooked the hotdogs and buns right there! It is very convenient and the hotdogs taste extra authentic.

Another item I purchased was the Portable Ice Maker. Ice can be so expensive these days and it always seems to melt in the cooler, especially on those really hot days. The Portable Ice Maker was very efficient because it makes ice in just 6 minutes!


My Grandma always has a tough time sitting outside in the sun and heat, it gets so hot and the sun can be brutal. The Solmar Cantilevered Umbrella helped her out a lot by keeping her cool and shaded from the sun. We just put a comfortable chair on the beach and the umbrella right over her; she sat there all day and watched the kids swim.

No comments:

Post a Comment