background

8/24/11

Back-to-School


It is back-to-school time again. You know what that means, school clothes, computers, school supplies and back packs. Luckily Heartland America has been helping me out each year on a lot of back-to-school items. This year they have even more great savings on special school items.

Back packs are usually the first item my kids want to shop for. It is always about looking cool and who has the most expensive bag. But really, my kids need something that can hold up throughout the year. The black leather back pack from Heartland America is top quality, and for a low price. Not only will it be good for my 11th grader, but my son is entering college this year and his laptop will fit perfectly, with room to spare.

Black Leather Back Pack

My son really wants a WIFI tablet; they are all the craze this year. Luckily Heartland has one that does not cost more than $200. It includes a 7 inch full-screen TFT LCD display with 16:9 aspect ratio and 800x480 resolution; full-size touch operation with sliding menus, icons and drag, 2GB storage; SD card slot; built-in mic; and rechargeable battery with up to 3 hours run/7 hours standby times. It is perfect for my new college student.

7 inch WIFI Tablet

And lastly, the best back-to-school item of the year, the Lexmark 4-in-1 printer. Normally my kids go to the library and pay far too much to print off their school papers. This year with the Lexmark printer, I know I will be saving in the long run. This printer has a 2.4 inch color LCD display, Ethernet and USB ports, 25-page automatic document feeder with Accu-Feed technology that virtually eliminates paper jams, fast print speeds up to 32 pages per minute and more. And it is wireless!

Lexmark 4-in-1 Printer

No comments:

Post a Comment