background

1/5/10

Queen Air Bed - Mother knows best

Queen Raised Air Bed


During the holidays, traveled to my in-laws house for a few days. And, to be honest, I wasn't too happy when they told me had to sleep on an air bed. I'd never been on one before and I didn't want to start now. But my grumbling soon turned to gratitude a few minutes after I plopped my tired old bones down. Usually when I sleep in a bed that's not my own, I almost immediately get a back ache. But not so this time around! It provided absolutely perfect support for my entire body - no sagging, no awkward bending. I slept great - and when I woke up I was refreshed and ready to go. Then I had to fess up and tell my mother-in-law how great it was. I hate it when she tells me "I told you so!"



No comments:

Post a Comment