background

1/12/10

Dusting off the record shelf and saving some cash with this Nostalgic styled Turntable.

Anders turntable, cd recorder


When I grew up, vinyl records were king. Even when 8 tracks and cassettes came around, nothing beat the sound of music on vinyl. I still have those old records and now can I take them off the shelf and enjoy them again. This Anders Nostalgic Stereo lets me play my old 45s and LPs and even burn them to CDs. How cool is that? It's really saved me a ton on money, because when I make copies on CD, I don't have to buy the music all over again. And I can take the CDs and listen in my car and on the boombox I have at the office. And the sound of this stereo is as impressive as the style! I was amazed at the clean crisp highs and mids and the smooth velvety lows. It's a real treat for the old eardrums!



No comments:

Post a Comment