background

3/11/14

Stereos

My favorite thing to shop for is electronics, especially radios and CD players! Most the time when I look for them they're really expensive, so it's nice to find a good quality radio for a decent price. I like to find a quality system that has CD, radio and iPod options on it.

Heartland America has this awesome Tech Ultra Hi-Fi Stereo System, it really has it all! It works with my iPod/iPhone* has a CD player and a stereo tuner with 20 station presets. Plus a 10W subwoofer, perfect for hosting parties. Only $77 for non-members.

I'm always looking for a more portable radio to bring with camping or move out on my deck in the summer. This Memorex Boombox is perfect. I can easily listen to the AM/FM tuner, pop in my favorite CD or listen to my MP3 music via the AUX jack. 

And who doesn't like a classic looking radio? This Technical Pro Radio has an old fashioned look with new age technology. This boom box features a lightweight, compact design that's ideal for life on the go. It plays all of your music from USB sticks and SD cards and it has an AUX jack for use with your MP3 player or cell phone.

Don't spend hundreds of dollars at your local electronics retailer, check out all the radios and much more at heartlandamerica.com. 


No comments:

Post a Comment