background

12/10/13

Keeping Warm

Yesterday I heard the 64% of the country has snow. So therefore more than half of us are below freezing and have had to pick up a shovel already this year. This makes me cold. The temperature has barely been in the double digits here in Minnesota, creeping down into negative numbers at night. Brrrr.. that's all I have to say.

My house is decently warm, but space heaters always help. A good space heater can go upwards of $100 at the stores around town. Not to mention I have to leave the house to go buy it, which I don't want to do when it's this cold out!

I decided to go online and buy this Deluxe Infrared Heater.  For $109 it's worth every penny! It heats up to 1000 square feet in minutes and the infrared quartz technology warms up without heating up the exterior of the cabinet, so it's much safer for use around kids and pets. I cant wait to plug it in.

http://www.heartlandamerica.com/browse/item.asp?P=I&PIN=123406&SC=WBH11000

For my smaller rooms I got this little Dish Heater. It features 300W power, up/down tilt, cool touch housing and ultra quiet operation. Perfect for my bathroom when I'm getting ready or I can even bring it to work for my small office. 

http://www.heartlandamerica.com/browse/item.asp?P=I&PIN=85223&SC=WBH11000

If neither of those two heaters do the job I can always upgrade to this Premium QIR Heater that heats up to 1500 square feet in minutes. Features quartz infrared technology that warms quickly and cleanly, washable air filter, improved digital touch screen control panel for ease of use, caster wheels for easy portability, 2 heat settings with adjustable temperature range and cherry wood finish.

http://www.heartlandamerica.com/browse/item.asp?P=I&PIN=147048&SC=WBH11000

How are you staying warm this winter?

No comments:

Post a Comment