background

7/12/13

A Golfers Dream

Golfing season got off to a late start this year in Minnesota but now that it is finally nice outside I have been doing everything I can to get out on the course. With a long winter and lack of practice, I'll take anything I can get to make my game better.

Some say practice makes perfect, others rely on the good weather or their driver, but I personally think a good golf game has a lot to do with the balls you use. Plain, cheap, white balls don't do anything to improve my game and that is why I wanted to share my tip to a better score.

These Polara Ultimate Straight Golf Balls have literally made me a better golfer. Before, I'd get up to the tee and almost all of the time I would shank my ball to the right or left, and no matter how many times I went to the driving range I just wasn't getting any better. 

On average, these Polara balls were up to 75% straighter & virtually all ended up in the fairway, while all of the competition's ended up in the rough or woods. The secret is a special two-piece (US) design with Polara's advanced Self-Centering Technology and the unique dimple pattern. Switch to Polara Ultimate Straight and your buddies will think you've been taking lessons from a pro!

Try them for yourself, you wont be sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment